Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another week of storytime!

Ok so I promise I am not going to post something every time we go to story time and bore you all do death but I couldn't resist today! The boys made some very handsome glasses and they were willing to wear them for a picture so I had to post it. It has been so much fun going to this story time. It is fun as a mom to watch your kids get so excited about reading and learning crafts. I feel like a kid again when we go because it is so fun to watch them learn! Its little things like this that remind me how lucky I am to be a stay-at-home mom!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Jaxon and Austin...This is Aunt Tami and I just wanted you to know that I LOVE your glasses!!! It sounds like you are having to much fun at storytime. I think that Grandma Patty would love to be there to go with you. We love you and miss you. Tell your mommy and daddy hi from all of us in Pocatello.

Camren and Tiffany said...

I love those glasess so cute I am glad you found that fun thing to do with them!

Brad and Lisa said...

I think you should post the pictures every week! I love them! You definitely get the cutest boys award, and it already seems like they've grown so much since you left! We miss you guys, but can't wait to see you soon! :)