Sunday, September 14, 2008

Play Dough

We didn't go to church today because Austin is just now getting over a cold he has had for weeks and I wanted to keep him away from other kids so he doesn't pass it on or get the germ again before we head back to New Mexico for a visit! So since we were home all day I made some play dough for the boys to play with. I didn't have any food coloring so we had to have boring old white play dough but the boys still had fun with it.
This was Austin the whole time. He kept crying because I wouldn't let him eat the play dough! You would think it wouldn't be good to eat since it has so much salt in it but he still wanted to eat it! I attempted to make every animal they asked me to make and they had fun smashing them when I was finished making them. These are elephants.
And this is a caterpillar.


2 comments:

Tami said...

Kally, you are such a good little mother!!! And I believe that you have got some hidden talent. You did a dang good job with the play dough and art work. Wow, I am impressed.

Camren and Tiffany said...

Looks like the boys had fun with the playdough so cute! Maybe if you let austin taste it he will change his mind yucky!