Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallen!

Yesterday was Dallen's 27th birthday and we had a very fun day celebrating with him. His favorite cake is the confetti sprinkle cake so I made that with the help of the boys. We spent the day going from store to store and watching Dallen pick out his presents with the money he got for his birthday. He wanted a new golf club and some golf shoes and other golf stuff so I let him pick out what he wanted so I didn't have to worry about picking out the wrong thing! The boys had a blast going from golf store to golf store and taking turns hitting golf balls with all the different clubs. At one point Dallen was trying out a club in the driving range and I asked Jaxon if he wanted to go next store to the Toys'R'Us while we waited for Daddy and he said no because he'd rather stay at the golf store! He is definately his Daddy's son and he wants to be just like him!


After the shopping we went to Gardunos for lunch! The food was so good and when I secretly told the waiter it was Dallen's birthday he put together quite a choir to sing happy birthday! (much to Dallen's dismay) We had such a great day and we are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with such a great husband and daddy!
Dallen you are such a great Dad to our boys and I couldn't have asked for a better husband! I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with you! I love you very much and hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Camren and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Dallen! That is so cute Jaxon would rather hang out at a golf store than toy store I am sure that made Dallen happy :)

Brad and Lisa said...

Happy birthday Dallen! Everytime I see pictures, Austin keeps looking bigger and bigger! We miss you guys! :o)