Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Michael!


Michael will probably kill me for using this old picture but I think it is cute! Yesterday was Michael's birthday and unfortunately he was very far away! I told Jaxon and Austin in the morning that it was Michael's birthday and a few hours later Jaxon came in with this head band on his head and said "Mom, will Michael have a good party hat like this for his birthday?" It was so cute I made him take a picture! So Michael I hope you had a nice party hat like this! Sorry we couldn't be there but I hope you had a great day! We love you very much! Happy Birthday!

Once Austin saw Jaxon with the "party hat" he of course had to copy. Happy birthday from us all Michael!

1 comments:

Camren and Tiffany said...

What a good idea for a party hat I want one!