Saturday, November 8, 2008

Going private

I keep hearing horror stories of sick people doing things to people with public blogs. I hate to go private because I love when someone I know "Accidently" finds my blog. Unfortuately there is just to many sick people in this world and I am going to go private to avoid that. Please email me your address sometime within the next 2 weeks if you are still interested in following our blog and I will put you on our list. I hope all of you will choose to stay in touch even when we go private! Even though you will have to take the extra step for fill in your info when you want look at our blog. My email address is dalkal3@gmail.com or if you feel comfortable you can just leave me your address as a comment! Thanks!

14 comments:

Sego Family said...

I know what you mean...It's sad, but I guess that's just the way the world is these days! It's a pain to have people log in everytime they want to view your blog, but your worth it! Miss you! Call anytime! See you at Thanksgiving!

Colton, Whitney, Andee, and Paxton said...

Hi Kally, I would still like to check in on your blog and see how things are going. my email is Whit0813@msn.com. Also, I'm going to take pictures of the vinyls this week and I'll get them sent to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh crap so how do I make sure we are still on the same list? cause my email is alliealkin@hotmail.com

Brad and Lisa said...

You know my email I believe so I hope you put me on your list!

The Allen's said...

Hey Kally, I love keeping up with you and your family. Keep me posted. Noelle5372@gmail.com

Abbey

Stacy said...

Please keep me on your list. aplistac@yahoo.com

JandJ said...

Hi Kally-
I always link to your blog when I'm checking Cam and Tiffany's. I hope you don't think I'm stalking you :-)
I love keeping up with your family this way.
-Janet (Tiff's sister-in-law)
jandjasay@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Kally, I would love to stay on the list! I love reading about your little family! You guys are awesome!
floto16@gmail.com

Amber said...

amberacottrell@hotmail.com

Please add me so we can keep in touch.

~M~A~R~L~O~ said...

Keep me informed! mml928@yahoo.com

Erin said...

i want to read it!
emlow07@gmail.com

Cole and Julie said...

I was blog hopping and came across yours. My email is nm2arizona@gmail.com. If you are ever passing through thatcher, look us up.

Lisa said...

Kally, I would love to be kept in the loop. Your boys are so so cute. - Lisa Gardner - gardrich@cableone.net

Unknown said...

Add us to the list!

kyjah.wilde@gmail.com