Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life with boys!

I can't figure out how to turn this video so you have to watch it sideways sorry! We got Jaxon some of his own golf clubs for his birthday and it is the best $30 dollars we have ever spent! Almost everyday we walk to the park right by our house so he can golf. He loves it and never gets tired. It is so funny! He is the only three year old I know that would rather watch a golf tournament than a disney movie! There is a huge golf store here and Jaxon would move there if we'd let him! Everyday we get up in the morning and I ask him what he wants to do and he says he wants to go to the golf store! I guess I better start picking up the sport so I can see the men in my life! Dallen of course loves it!

5 comments:

Camren and Tiffany said...

Kally that is amazing!! He not only likes golf he is good at it that is so awsome! I went once and missed the ball over and over. I am sure Dallen is so proud :)

Sego Family said...

That's impressive at such a young age...maybe he'll go pro someday!?!?
PS: You're such a great blogger mom! Miss you!

Erin said...

i totally found your blog! I figured you would have one so I decided to stalk you! glad to find an arizona blog friend!

Brad and Lisa said...

That is so cute! He's gonna be good at that! Dallen better keep practicing or Jaxon may be able to beat him in the next few years! :o) We can't wait to see you guys soon!

janalee said...

Your boys are so cute.. i miss them commin around! My emial is jlwengert@hotmail.com.. we would love an invite to your blog!! Call us if you get a chance when you get into town for thanksgiving!