Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Austin!

January 28th was Austin's 1st birthday! Unfortuately he wasn't feeling good so we didn't do anything too exciting. He has a double ear infection and a really bad cough and runny nose! I can't wait for the cold weather to go away and take all the sickness with it! Since he was sick Jade, Tiffany and Cam didn't come down for the party because they are going to have a baby pretty soon and no one wants to be sick with a new baby! We missed them though. The family just got together and had spaghetti and cake and ice cream and opened presents. It was a good night and we appreciate our great family for being there to support us! I can't believe he is already one year old. It seems like just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant with him. He is such a blessing in our lives and I am so grateful to be his mom. We love you Austin!
I made Austin a little cake of his own with frosting and everything. He grabbed it and did not like the frosting on his fingers so I tried to feed the cake to him on a fork and he just spit it out! I don't know if that means he doesn't like cake or if I am just a bad cook!


2 comments:

Camren and Tiffany said...

fun i wish we could have been there!

Tami said...

"HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY" Austin!!! Patty reminded me that it was his birthday, but I guess our minds were busy and worring about the twins getting here. I hope you had a great day. I also appreciate you and also Garretts comments on President Hinkley!!! You both expressed exactly how I feel and your thoughts were so tender. THANKS!!!
Have a Great Day.