Monday, January 28, 2008

We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet!

I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for our dear prophet Gordon B Hinckley. I was sad when I heard he had passed away but the first thing I thought was now he is with his wife who he missed so dearly and with our Savior. I love him so much and he touched my life in so many ways. I will miss his humor and the sweet spirit of the Holy Ghost that he carried with him. I am grateful to have lived during his presidency. God be with you till be meet again President Hinckley.

2 comments:

Spilter said...

I am with you all the way. He is such a great man we all learned so much from him. We are better people because of him and the life he lead. I am happy he will be reunited with his wife too!! Thanks for this great post.

~M~A~R~L~O~ said...

Great pictures and well put! How are you guys?!