Monday, May 12, 2008

Dallen has his last finals this week for this semester and then he is done with school for the summer. So we decided to go out and celebrate as a family. First Dallen had to wash his truck for work so he had the boys help him out with that. They had a really good time and the truck got pretty clean despite the boys "helping" him.
Jaxon took his job seriously and really wanted to help his Daddy.

Austin on the other hand didn't much care about the truck. He just went to the end of the driveway where all the water was running off and he just played in the mud and rocks.
After the truck was done we had to put them in their little pool to try to somewhat clean them off so that my bath tub wasn't full of the several inches of mud that was caked on them.
After we got cleaned up we went to the bowling alley and bowled a couple games together. They even had tiny shoes for the boys to wear. It was so cute!
I won the first game and Dallen won the second but as you can see my overall average was better and I won by six points! Dallen is so competitive it really bugs him when I win!

Me and Austin waiting for our turn!
Jaxon had so much fun and he was so nice about sharing and taking turns with everyone!

Overall it was a great day and it made me so grateful for my little family! We are defiantly going to have to do this more often!



4 comments:

Camren and Tiffany said...

That's fun you went bowling!! Those little shoes are so cute! Good for you on the win!! tiff

Stacy said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Are you coming to Idaho anytime soon? I quess there is Heidi's wedding in August. I'll for sure see you then.

Tami said...

What a Fun Day...I am jealous!!! I should have been there, I would have made the boys score look really good. We are getting excited to see you all in August. YEAH!!!!!!

Amber said...

What a fun day! I think those little shoes are so awesome. How fun they have them for the little kids. Kally you look really great!