Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! I wanted to post a little thing to honor the most important fathers in my life. Starting out with the most important father in my life and that is the father of my beautiful children! Dallen you are an amazing father and husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks for working so hard for us and being so good to our two boys! I decided to post pictures of the days our kids were born and you were welcomed into fatherhood! WE LOVE YOU DALLEN!

This is Dallen when Austin was born. I accidentally put them in the wrong order! Oh well.

This is Dallen when Jaxon was born.
Thanks Dallen for everything! You are amazing!
Now I wanted to post a picture or two or the other fathers in my life. My dad is so great! I am so much like my dad that sometime we butt heads but only because we are so alike! Dad you have been so good to me and have helped make me who I am today and for that I thank you! I have been very blessed to have you as a father! And now my kids are lucky enough to have you as a grandpa! Thanks for everything! I love you and hope you had a happy father's day!
Last I wanted to post a picture of Tom. I don't know what I did in my previous life to have been so lucky to have met and married Dallen and in doing so gained such a great extended family. Tom you are a great example of a good dad and I am so glad Dallen and my boys have you for an example! Thanks for all you have done for our little family and for the love and support you always show! We love you and hope you had a happy father's day!






2 comments:

Garrett said...

Dallen you are a great dad. Thanks for this post. And also thanks for the birthday wishes. IT was a great day and I was lucky to go home. Also, I am super jealous you went to Brad Paisley... are you going to anymore concerts this summer?

Amber said...

What a nice post! Also how fun to have a date night. You guys look great.