Monday, June 30, 2008

My failed experiment!

So we have our Church at eleven and have had a really hard time with it since both boys usually go down for a nap at noon. Austin usually will sleep in Church so he isn't usually as tired as jaxon by the end of Church. Usually when we get home I put Jaxon down for a nap but it really throws us off because then he wakes up late and isn't ready for bed until really late. So yesterday I decided to see what would happen if I just let him stay up and not have a nap and go to bed early. He was fine and playing great with Austin and I and then I got up to fold some laundry. I could hear the boys laughing and playing as they were wrapping a rope around each other and pretending they were stuck but about halfway through my pile it got quiet. So I went in the room and found Austin still tied up and Jaxon crashed on our love sac. It was so cute I had to take a picture. Falling asleep just anywhere is so our of character for Jaxon that I was shocked to see it! I felt bad I made him so tired he had to just crash where ever he could! I guess the no nap plan didn't work so great!



3 comments:

Tami said...

Poor little tired guy...that's exactly how I feel somedays!!!

Amber said...

That is so cute. I can't believe that he was so tired he could fall asleep like that. What a cute kid!

Unknown said...

Hey Kally this is Teresa Floto from Poky in the Cedar 4th ward! I came across your blog!I am so glad too because your familly is so cute!