Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories!

Thanks Lisa for this idea. I thought it sounded kinda fun!


Here's how you play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks for playing the memory game! :o)

3 comments:

Brad and Lisa said...

As I told you, I have come across some very interesting memories as I've been reading over my old journal! One very funny memory though is when we took Buddy the Goat over to his new home with the mules who weren't very welcoming! It was the funniest, but sadest thing because you were so upset! ha ha

Camren and Tiffany said...

I was remembering at your bridal pictures when the photographer had you put your shoes next to your face for a picture. Mom, Lisa and I were all laughing so hard at what a weird picture that was going to be. It was all you could do to keep a straight face! Funny somehow those shoes disappeared during the shoot I guess the photographer REALLY liked them!! :)

Unknown said...

Kally, I remember a few things!
First I remember your beautiful singing voice! Second, how LeeAnn Higbee always got you and Brittany Stuart mixed up for a very long time!
Also,going to church basketball games and laughing so hard at the men playing! Everyone was so out of shape. They really needed Dallen there to help them!