Thursday, July 17, 2008

Allie and Zach


This past weekend my cousin Allie got married in Ridgeway Colorado and we were all lucky enough to go. I didn't manage to get a picture of her with Zach the groom but I guess a picture with her mom will work! Allie and Zach we are happy for you and wish you all the best in your new marriage! We had so much fun up there and can't wait to see you all again!


This is my cousin Tyler and his wife Alyssa. As you can see Tyler has a great personality and likes to make people laugh. Thanks Tyler and Alyssa for the fun time and for the toys you bought my kids they loved them!

Dallen isn't a big dancer so when the dance music started to play at the reception he hung out with my grandma so he didn't have to dance! My grandma later said she was happy to have had the company so good job Dallen!

This is the mother and father of the bride! They did such a good job preparing everything and throwing an amazing party so thank you Vicki and Randy for all the fun!

They had balloons all over the floor at the reception so Jaxon and Austin were busy all night playing with them and I occasionally could snap a picture as they passed by!
Here is my mom and Erin enjoying the good food!
It was so great to see all my family again and we had a really good time talking to everyone. My cousin Molly here was definitely the life of the party as always and we had fun just watching her!
All the chairs were decorated with these different colored bows and I was sitting at the table visiting when Jaxon went running by with them all on his head! He is so weird!

Me, Lisa and Erin were bridesmaids so that is why we are all matching and Brad and Dallen kind hung out together while we were doing all the pictures and stuff. We have good husbands that get along well so we didn't have to worry!


My cousins and Uncle George getting all their yummy food!
I started talking when they took this picture and its ugly but its the only picture I got with Dallen so I figured it would have to work!
Tiffany did Allie's hair and helped Lisa and I look good to so thanks Tiff for your hard work. You always keep us looking our best! And Cam did a great job entertaining their kids while she was doing all of our hair so thanks to you too Cam!








2 comments:

Camren and Tiffany said...

Cute pictures I didn't have my camrea so i am glad you were able to get some pictures they all turned out so good! We had a fun vacation with you guys I hope we can make a tradition out of vacationing together!

Amber said...

Nice picture of Cam!! Sexy. We miss you guys.