Monday, October 20, 2008

Jaxon Ty

Today is Jaxon's 3rd Birthday! Even though we aren't celebrating til this weekend when my parents come in to town I had to get on and post a few pictures from the last 3 years. I found so many cute pictures that I wanted to post it was so hard to choose! It was so crazy to look at all those pictures and realize it has already been 3 years! It seems like just yesterday the nurse was handing him to me and congratulating me on my first baby! He has been such a good kid from day one. He was such an easy going, laid back baby and he is still as easy going today! He has brought so much joy into our lives and I can't imagine my life without him! Jaxon, daddy and I love you so much and are so grateful Heavenly Father choose to bless us with you as our son! Happy Birthday!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast time flies away from us when we are not looking. Cute pictures. Hope all is well.