Friday, April 11, 2008

Making Cookies

So today I thought it would be fun to make sugar cookies with the boys. We went to the store and Jaxon got to pick out the sprinkles he wanted and he got to pick which cookie cutter we used. He picked Chirstmas sprinkles on heart shaped cookies! Needless to say they are probably the ugliest cookies I have ever seen but we had a blast and made a huge mess! Jaxon helped cut, frost and decorate the cookies and he ate half of them before we were even finished! It was a fun day even though the cookies weren't very cute! This is the finished product! Aren't they cute!
Austin didn't want to eat the cookie he just rubbed the frosting off with his fingers and sucked it till he couldn't get anymore!

Jaxon was concentrating very hard as he placed the sprinkles in the best spot!
Yummy!




3 comments:

Tami said...

OK Kally, Jaxon, and Austin...Frosted Sugar Cookies are my absolute favorite and they looked good enough for me to eat!!!
What a FUN day.

Camren and Tiffany said...

What a fun thing to do I am sure Jaxon loved it!!

Spilter said...

Kally you look so dang cute. What a fun day for the kids too. I am sure they loved it.