Monday, July 7, 2008

Hoots!

So a couple days ago my sister called and invited the boys and I to come with her to this new place called Hoots. So we made a plan to meet and Dallen's boss called and told him he didn't have to work so we all got to go together. It was such a fun place! We had so much fun! Dallen and I were so worn out by the time we left we both needed a nap! The place has huge blow up slides and obstacle courses that lead to more slides and they encourage the parents to get in and play with the kids so Dallen and I did just that! I was so glad that Dallen was able to come because I never could have climbed that slide by myself the whole time!
My sister has a 5 month old baby and her sister in law that came has a 1 month old baby so I took the kids to play so they could hold their babies. We had so much fun going down the slides together!
Austin wasn't scared a bit. He laughed so hard every time he came to the bottom of the slide!
Here is Dallen taking his turn taking all the kids down the slide! He was such a good sport taking all the kids up and down the slide a million times! But I think he was having just as much fun as the kids were!
I can never get a picture with both my kids looking at the camera. Here I couldn't even get one kid to look at the camera!

Smile for the camera Austin!
This picture is a little blurry because Jaxon was jumping and playing but this is him in the obstacle course.
Smile for the camera Jaxon! Thanks Tiff for inviting us we had a great time and we will definately have to go again!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like tons of fun..for you and your kids!:)

Camren and Tiffany said...

Hoots is so fun I am glad you guys could go with us!